Friday, August 18, 2017

Chapter 11: Afternoon

Chapter 11
Afternoon
“We need to get you laid,” Holly said after three straight Star Trek: Deep Space Nine episodes. “I saw you lusting after those female Klingons.”

“Hey,” I said defensively, “those female Klingons were hot.”

“Let me get my computer,” she said, getting out her Mac Book Pro.

“SingleParent.com,” I asked.

“AdultFriends.com,” she replied. “You've probably seen banner ads for it.”

“Does it work?”

“We'll find out.” She paid $100 for a three-month deluxe membership and built me a profile using pics she'd taken of me trying on clothes at the mall. Under “relationship status,” she put, “seeing someone.” For “sexual preference,” she put, “female.” On the next page, she selected the sex acts I liked the most. She selected a number of things I'd never tried or barely tried, from spanking to anal sex to shibari.

“What's shibari?”


“Japanese rope bondage,” Holly answered. “It's just for street cred; no one will want to do it on a first date. If she really wants it later on, I'll show you a few things.” She completed the profile and began to search for female users in San Diego. There were about 20 that had logged in over the past 24 hours. She picked out a Filipina named Maria. She was 5'3” and 160 pounds or so. She wouldn't have been my first choice, but Holly quickly messaged her using the account she created, saying, “wazzup,” and then “ur cute.” In 20 minutes, Maria and I had a date at 10:00 AM at my place, Monday morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Asexual Holly/Sexual Holly by Elizabeth Elmenreich

Asexual Holly/Sexual Holly by Elizabeth Elmenreich