Friday, August 18, 2017

Chapter 12: Reunion

Chapter 12
Reunion
Before the reunion proper, Holly had me masturbate and ejaculate onto her side of the bed, just to keep up appearances. Afterward, she had me smell her panties so I'd know what kind of scent her crotch had. She “accidentally” walked in on me dressing after the shower, probably so she'd know what my dong looked like.

“Why do you have red pubic hair,” she asked.

“Red hair runs in my family,” I replied, “and it's not unheard of for men to have brown hair and red beards. That's why I'm clean shaven.”

“You're not very clean shaven down there. We'll have to take care of that before Monday.”

Before the reunion, Holly gave me half a Percocet and half a Klonopin. She swallowed the other half of the Klonopin and sealed both medications in her purse. We were seated at a friendly table with two other couples, one of which encouraged us to get accounts on a new website called Facebook so we could keep in touch.

“Where did you two meet,” Facebook man asked.

“Online,” I said.

“Through friends,” she said at the same time.

“Online,” she said.

“How long have you two been married?”

“Six weeks,” she said with almost an inquisitive tone.


It went on like this for hours. While we had constructed a plausible backstory for our sexual relationship, we'd done nothing to help create a realistic romantic relationship, and how could we? We'd only known each other for three weeks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Asexual Holly/Sexual Holly by Elizabeth Elmenreich

Asexual Holly/Sexual Holly by Elizabeth Elmenreich