Friday, August 18, 2017

Chapter 2: SingleParent.com

Chapter 2
SingleParent.com
I spent a lot of time on the internet back then. Message boards were my main thing, but I also bought books off Amazon.com and wrote a blog. I don't do message boards anymore, but back then, they were in their heyday. A lot of authors had them, and I talked with strangers about everything from the perfect martini to Shakespeare. A banner ad brought me to SingleParent.com. SingleParent.com became my obsession. Within a week, I was chatting with women across America, texting them, talking on the phone with them. We were all pretty lonely, and it never took much to start a conversation.

I was lying in bed one day, texting with a black woman from Georgia, when she typed, “I could never meet you.”

“Why,” I asked.

“Because I'd fall in love with you, and you live in California.”

“Yeah.”

“If we ever did meet, I'd fuck you crazy and suck you dry.”

We continued on like this, sending pics and messages for several weeks. She told me she'd never date a black man again, that the father of her daughter gave up custodial rights. She used the N-word a lot, especially when talking about him. She said her family voted for George H.W. Bush and that they were conservative but that she hated George W. Bush.


Those long-distance relationships were what I needed at the time, but by March, I decided it was time to get laid for real.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Asexual Holly/Sexual Holly by Elizabeth Elmenreich

Asexual Holly/Sexual Holly by Elizabeth Elmenreich