Friday, August 18, 2017

Chapter 8: Reunion

Chapter 8
Reunion
By June, brunette Holly's 25th high-school reunion was coming up, and we decided to go. To complete the disguise, I loaned her Naomi's wedding and engagement rings so we could pose as newlyweds. Holly emailed me pictures of herself in the nude, including close-ups of her vagina and asshole.

“Do you normally wax your butthole like that,” I emailed back.

“I have on occasion,” she replied, “when the studio is having a special on Brazilian waxes. But I wanted to look my best for these photos, for you. I was very sexually active in high school, and at the cocktail mixer on Friday and the reunion on Saturday, I want us to seem horny, like we really know each other. That's also part of why I wanted us to complete detailed sexual histories. No one is likely to ask if we have butt sex or not, but the fact that we 'do' adds a layer of texture to the deception.”

I had lunch with the blonde Holly the Thursday before we flew up to San Jose for the reunion. We met at the San Diego Zoo. I brought Trout, and she brought her youngest, as Josiah was in fifth grade, and Mimi was in second grade. We held hands on occasion, when riding speed ramps and while we were just standing still. We each had a stroller.

She laughed at the story of the Brazilian wax: “I usually just shave down there with a razor, but I've never gone that far down.”

“How are things going with Trent?”

“I'm trying to save my marriage, you know, but it's been tough.”

Trent was an inch shorter than I am, which made Holly look like a giant. They'd been emailing ever since our date together, after nearly two years of no contact. Trent wasn't a great looking guy, but Holly loved him.

“He's even more dyslexic than I am, so you can guess what our emails are like.”

“You should see him in person,” I suggested.

“You sure you know what you're doing with the other Holly and everything,” she asked.
I suddenly became interested in my hands. “It hasn't been six months since Naomi passed away.”

“What was she like?”

“Calm. Neat. She'd organize Trout's toys instead of just dumping them in a plastic bin.”

“Can I see a picture of her?”

I opened up my flip phone and went to the “Naomi” folder. “Here, scroll through these.”

Holly looked at Naomi. Naomi wasn't beautiful, with her curly hair and her large nose. She was a little flabby, although you couldn't tell it in the clothes she wore in her pictures. Next to Holly – both Hollys – she was decidedly average. “She's cute. You must've really loved her.”

“Yeah.”

“I don't know why Holly can't take care of you the way I did,” she blurted out. “Someone ought to show her how.”

I got defensive, but I smiled, “she knows how. It's just...”

“Just what? It's like milking a cow, something you have to do, or else the cow gets sick and throws up.”

“I don't think that's how it works. Anyway, I can 'milk' myself.”

“You shouldn't have to.”

“It's what I want right now.”


We changed the subject.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Asexual Holly/Sexual Holly by Elizabeth Elmenreich

Asexual Holly/Sexual Holly by Elizabeth Elmenreich