Friday, August 18, 2017

Chapter 18: Morning

Chapter 18
Morning
I woke up just before six with my arms still around Holly. I tried to get out of bed without waking her, but she groaned, “what time is it?”

“Six,” I said, “you can go back to sleep. I'll make the coffee.”

“You'll make it wrong,” she said, farting. “Did I just do that?”

“It's okay,” I said, stifling a laugh, “it just means you're comfortable with me.”

She wiped her eyes, “I don't want to be comfortable with you. I want to be perfect, a perfect little princess that never farts or gets cavities.”

Blue, right,” I asked, referring to the Kieslowski movie. Having had a Deaf wife in the era of videotape, I'd watched a lot of foreign movies so she could read the subtitles.

“Right.” I followed her downstairs. Trout was somehow still asleep, so I checked on him, watching his chest expand and contract. I walked wordlessly into the kitchen, where Holly handed me a cup of black coffee. She sat on her white leather sofa and pointed to the area next to her with her chin. I sat down, careful not to spill either cup of coffee. “I love you,” she said.

“I love you, too.”

“It's not going to be easy, you know.”

“I know. And eventually I won't be able to get all this hot internet sex.”


“Then I'll just have to suck your shriveled dick with my no-tooth-havin' skull.” She made a face, and we laughed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Asexual Holly/Sexual Holly by Elizabeth Elmenreich

Asexual Holly/Sexual Holly by Elizabeth Elmenreich