Friday, August 18, 2017

Chapter 25: November

Chapter 25
November
I was granted custody of Josiah, Mimi, and Edison, and we all moved into brunette Holly's three-bedroom house temporarily. The three boys shared a room, Mimi had a room to herself, and Holly and I shared the master bedroom. It was far from ideal. I had to sell my new Lexus sedan in favor of a Lexus S.U.V. Holly and I were perpetually exhausted. The night Barack Obama won the Presidency, we went to bed as soon as it was official, which was before 8:00 PM.


In an embarrassing move, Holly hired the cleaning service that Maria worked for. She and Christine showed up at our house one day, which caused no end of laughter on Christine's part. They came twice a week, and it helped out. With Holly's encouragement, I met Maria at a hotel twice in November, but having her as my cleaning lady kind of put a damper on both our enthusiasm.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Asexual Holly/Sexual Holly by Elizabeth Elmenreich

Asexual Holly/Sexual Holly by Elizabeth Elmenreich